The Penguin Award
Due: March 15th
Complete information can be found in the application.
The Penguin Award is given to the PTA/PTSA with an original and successful idea(s) to bring male involvement into the PTA/PTSA and/or school environment.
Penguin Award Criteria
- Planning and implementation
- Success of program(s)/event(s)
- Originality and creativity
- New materials – communication and encouragement for participation
- Please attach page(s) to the application addressing the above criteria. Limit: 5 pages (including the application) one side only, double-spaced, type no smaller than 10 point; and may not be reduced.