Deadline extended! May 15, 2021 Complete information can be found in the application.
Include: Two letters of recommendation outlining special qualities and contributions of the nominee that have improved the health environment in the school.
(One letter from an administrator and one from a PTA/PTSA member.)
School Nurse Award Criteria
- Nominee must have three years of experience as a school nurse.
- Describe how the nominee is directly involved with students.
- At least 50% of nominee’s time must be spent in contact with students.
- What creative, innovative programs has the nominee implemented?
- How does the nominee identify and meet the needs of the students and parents in your school?
Please attach page(s) addressing the above criteria. Limit: 5 pages (including the application); one side only, double-spaced, type no smaller than 10 point; and may not be reduced.