What is Good Standing?
To Be Considered a Unit in Good Standing, the PTA/PTSA must:
- -Send at least one National and KY PTA state dues payment to the KYPTA office no later than October 15th
- -Send district dues to district treasurer or KYPTA office as required
- -Send the PTA Financial Review Form to the KYPTA office and school principal by July 15th
- -Have Insurance.
- -File990 IRS Tax Form by Nov. 15 and mail a copy to the KY PTA office
- -Send bylaws to the KYPTA office for approval every 5 years