Members are the Key!
The power of PTA is in its membership. Getting membership is crucial to PTAs/PTSAs effectiveness as an advocate for children.
Every additional members adds power when your PTA/PTSA goes before the SBDM Council, school board, or speaks to a school board member. The number of your PTA/PTSA’s members add clout when you contact your state and federal legislators. With enough members, PTA/PTSA can and does improve the education, health and safety of every child.
1. Today ‘s PTA is empowered, informed and responsible – Join Todays PTA Flyer
2. 15 Things you can do to engage in your child’s education in the home, school and community – 15 ways to advocate flyer
3. Make your voice heard with Membership in Today’s PTA – Child’s Advocate Flyer
4. What is your Membership Table? – Basics of a Membership Table 2017
5. Engaging PTA members helps to reinforce the value of your local PTA! Use this template to plan relevant & diverse events to support local needs. – Engagement-Template Oct17