Members are the Key!
Today’s PTA is dedicated to empowering parents to make a difference in the education, health, and safety of America’s children. This guide shares tips to increase unit membership, including tracking and retaining members, bolstering diversity and inclusiveness, and marketing PTA membership.
Click here to download the Membership Quick Reference Guide
Thank you for taking on this important role for your PTA on behalf of all our children! A growing and engaged membership is the foundation for achieving PTA’s mission to make every child’s potential a reality.
Here are some Samples, Templates and tools for your membership table:
1. Today ‘s PTA/PTSA is empowered, informed and responsible – Join Todays PTA Flyer
2. 15 Things you can do to engage in your child’s education in the home, school and community – 15 Things You Can Do
3. Make your voice heard with Membership in Today’s PTA – Childs-Advocate / Defensor del niño
4. Connect with your child’s community – Connect With School Community / Conéctese con la comunidad escolar
1. Why PTA? National PTA Why PTA Recruitment Tool
2. YOU BELONG IN PTA! …and so do your relatives, neighbors and friends… Spread the word! 10 REASONS to BELONG ADVOCACY You have a voice in legislative issues. PTA unites a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve all children and families. PTA welcomes all voices to advocate … 10 Reasons to Belong / 10 MOTIVOS para pertenecer
3. PTA creates the village that helps to raise our kids and strengthen our community. PTA links families to important school and community information. PTA hosts fun, educational clubs, programs and events for our families. PTA raises money to support the specific needs of our school. 10 Reasons Families Educators / 10 MOTIVOS por los que Pertenece A PTA
4. Simplify your voice. PTA trains parents to advocate for children by taking actions and building coalitions that make positive change. Through PTA, you are informed about what you can do to affect local, state and federal policies that most impact children, families and schools. Have fun and meet new people! 10 Reasons Parents Schools / 10 MOTIVOS por los que Pertenece A PTA