The legislative team leader is appointed by the President of Kentucky PTA and serves on the Kentucky PTA Board of Directors. Five team members, appointed by the president, work with the team leader to monitor legislative activity in Frankfort and attend committee meetings and sessions of the House and Senate. This team also collaborates with various partners on education, health and welfare legislation that impacts children and youth.
2018-2019 Kentucky PTA Legislative Team:
- Heather Wampler, President
- Cherie Dimar, Legislative Commissioner/Past President
- Chris Medley, 16th District President
- Vicki Manning, VP Programs
- Danielle Ashley, VP Leadership Outreach
- Brian Wampler, Communications Commissioner
If you are interested in being added to the Kentucky PTA Legislative Alert e-mail list, please contact the Kentucky PTA.